These conditions set out below are what our company THE NUT MAN OF LONDON adhere to at ALL times.
Once the booking has been confirmed in writing or verbally, you are agreeing to our terms & conditions of hire.
The Nut Man of London reserves the right to change or edit the terms and conditions at any time and without notification.
- Once the booking has been confirmed please ensure that you provide all confirmed information given in contact via a Booking information Sheet, which will be sent via email.
- Once all the relevant information has been confirmed an invoice will be sent to you with a request of a security deposit to ensure that your date does not become booked by other events.
- The deposit is usually between 50-60% of total Cost to Supply - Deposit Amount Required to Hold the date you require will be stated on Invoice underneath the Cost to supply price.
- The Deposit needs to be paid within 7 Days of the invoiced date.
- If the deposit is not a cleared payment within 7 days of invoiced date, unless otherwise advised of late payment, the event date will not be held if other inquiries confirm their interest in booking date.
- The methods of payment we prefer to use is direct bank transfer. We will accept a cheque payment by arrangement. We DO NOT accept post-dated cheques for the deposit or the remaining balance payment. Unfortunately we are not able to take Card payments until next year 2012 and due to past experience we:
- ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT 'PAYPAL' UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE PAYPAL AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT THANK YOU. The remaining balance of the account would need to be paid via BACS transfer the day before the event or Cash on the day.
- If you wish to pay cash on the date of the event, the full amount needs to be paid to the operative upon arrival and prior to the set-up of any equipment cart or stall.
- If any legal documentation is required please advise & digital copies will be sent. Hard copies can also be brought to the event for your perusal. (All Legal Documentation is listed on our Documents page).
- Our staff will commence set-up the stall and equipment once payment has been received, if a receipt of deposit is required please advise and a receipt will be sent via email/post.
- All of our staff will give you a VERY HIGH standard of customer service to all those they serve. (Should you have any cause for complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the telephone numbers given on booking invoice)
- Once the service is complete for your event the operative staff member will proceed with dismantle of equipment and stall/cart if it is safe to do so and load back on to our vehicle.
Rights of Cancellation
Should you no longer require the service which you have booked with us please advise as soon as possible to avoid cancellation fees being incurred
Should you need to cancel your booking the following apply:-
- 28 days + prior to the event date - No Fee payable
- 14 days prior to the event date - 25% of Deposit Paid
- 7 days prior to the event date - 50% of Deposit Paid
- Less than 7 days prior to event date - No refund of deposit.
These conditions set out below are what our company THE NUT MAN OF LONDON adhere to at ALL times.* see notice below.
Please download / print this page FYI.
* We are unable to work on a monthly 30/60/90 day turnaround period weather for an individuals event or a corporate event, the stock to supply event is paid for with deposit money as well as fuel & wages for the staff members whom cater for your event. We are a small family run Catering Events Company and we do not have the capacity to outlay events from our own pocket. The deposit not only secures your required date from becoming booked by another event, it also gives us the financial security that if other events show an interest and we turn them away on the strength of your event taking place, that we will not loose out should your event be cancelled or postponed.
We are a VAT registered and company registered business under The Nut Man of London Ltd which is in sole ownership of Anthony Roy Palmer registered as a self employed trader to whom all outstanding debts are to be made payable too. Any method of payment other than the ones as stated above are at the owner's descretion only via prior arrangement . All payments are subject to the Vat charge currently at 20% this may change from time to time although only to keep up to date with the current VAT charging rates.
PLEASE BE AWARE IF PAYMENT IS VIA INVOICE AND IS NOT PAID IN FULL AFTER 30 DAYS FROM THE EVENT DATE AN AUTOMATIC CHARGE FOR CONTRACTUAL INTEREST WILL START TO BE ACCRUED TO THE ACCOUNT AND WE WILL EXORCISE OUR STATUARY RIGHT TO CLAIM INTEREST ( AT 15 % MONTHLY ) and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid promptly and according to our agreed credit terms.
WE DEFINE A CONTRACT AS A ARRANGEMENT MADE VIA YOU CONTACTING US TO WORK FOR YOU OR YOUR ORGANISATION BY MEANS OF AN EMAIL OR WEB FORM REFERENCE MADE BY YOURSELF OR A REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANISATION AND ALSO VIA WRITTEN CONTRACT. WE WILL EMAIL YOU THE QUOTE AND OUTLINE COST,METHOD OF PAYMENT,DEPOSIT ETC ALL OF WHICH IS FULLY REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLED WITHIN OUR TERMS OUTLINED AT TIME OF ENQUIRY AND WITHIN OUT WEB SITE. A SECOND CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT ONCE BOOKED AND DEPOSIT IS CLEARED FUNDS WE TAKE THAT TO BE A CONTRACT. PAYMENT VIA INVOICE IS WITHIN A MAX OF 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE EVENT IT IS YOUR COMPANY'S RESPONSIBILITY TO REQUEST AT THE POINT OF BOOKING ANY INFORMATION THEY MAY NEED TO ENSURE THERE PAYMENT TO US IS MADE WITHIN THAT TIME SCALE.
WE WILL START THE INTEREST 30 DAYS AFTER THE EVENT DATE IF OUR INVOICE IS UNPAID YOU WILL BE SENT THE INVOICE AND THEN A SECOND AND FINAL REMINDER BEFORE THE 30 DAYS PERIOD EXPIRES.
IF THE PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 14 DAYS OR 30 DAYS WHICH EVER YOU HAVE STIPULATED IN YOUR AGREEMENT INTEREST AT THE ABOVE RATE IS ACCRUABLE FROM THAT DATE ONWARDS.
WE WILL ALWAYS ASK YOU TO DEFINE YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT VIA EMAIL OR IN WRITTEN FORMATE FIRST AT THE TIME OF BOOKING IT IS YOUR DUTY TO ENSURE WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN ALL THE CORRECT BANKING DETAILS YOU REQUIRE TO ENSURE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BY US WITHIN THE AGREED TIME SCALE, WE WILL ALSO ASK YOU TO CONFIRM VIA A SECOND EMAIL THAT THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE SUPPLIED US WITH IS CORRECT AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT WITHIN THAT TIME SPAN. ALL COPIES OF YOUR EMAIL CONFORMATION ARE KEPT FOR THE USE TO CALCULATE ANY OUTSTANDING INTEREST YOUR ACCOUNT HAS ACCRUED DUE TO LATE PAYMENT OF BALANCE BY YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ENTER INTO ANY AGREEMENT OR ARRANGEMENT SHOULD WE SEE FIT.
WE ALSO ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO ATTEND ANY EVENT WITHOUT THE CORRECT PAYMENT METHOD AND DEPOSIT BEING MADE AS LAID OUT ABOVE. PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT US TO TURN UP IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID YOUR DEPOSIT OTHER THAN A PRIOR AGREEMENT MADE WITH THE SOLE OWNER OR HIS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE AT TIME OF INITIAL ENQUIRY/BOOKING. THANK YOU
A.R Palmer. The Nut Man of London Ltd
Company Registration no: 07894027.
VAT no: 125850027
01/11/2011 copyright @ The Nut Man of London LTD